Wednesday, July 02, 2008

sometimes cigar is just a cigar!

There are the three common (Men?) lies :………..the check is in the mail………….i called and there was no answer………..and the third that if you do know it,its ok, and if not…search for it:-)
I think there is in our digital world there is the forth one: " I sent you mail". Or "I didn't get your mail". During the last months I heard these sentences too much and I found my self saying it to people too many times.
last time it happened to me was this morning when I figure out I didn't hear from one of my CTI leaders about a meeting which I canceled and couldn't attend (sorry for this D.). I could hear in his SMS, that he is not quite sure I sent him cancellation mail.
Checked my sent mail and there it was…I did sent it and I do believe he didn't get it.
As I said I had plenty of these during the last month. My advices:
If this is important – double check if people got your mail, call .SMS, shout……….just double check.
Check your spam/junk folders…..i found there many interesting and important mails there.
Use gmail/hotmail/facebook.......as back up or secondary mail.

And if you do hear it again , try to believe, it does happen, mail sometimes doesn't arrive and no bounced message………..
sometime a cigar is just a cigar!!(thanks D for reminding me)

Since i haven't found the forth lie……I am open to suggestions!

No comments: